Camp Dress Code
- Loras All-Sports Camp is an athletic/activity-oriented camp and we require the ‘sports look’ at all times.
- Athletic shoes, socks, shorts, and shirts are to be worn at all times.
- ‘Short shorts,’ rolled shorts, spaghetti strap tops, strapless tops, bare midriffs, and sandals are no allowed.
- NO jewelry, pierced or otherwise, is to be worn during instruction and activities for safety reasons.
- No expensive, dressy outfits are necessary.
If you are wanting to send a package to your camper please be sure to send by Monday to ensure delivery to your camper. The mail does not go directly to the Loras All-Sports Camp it goes to the Campus Post Office which has limited hours. Please address all packages to Loras All-Sports Camp, Camper's Name, 1450 Alta Vista Street, Dubuque, IA 52001
WATER BOTTLES ARE PROVIDED TO ALL CAMPERS
MARKING ON CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT
All clothes and items of equipment should be clearly marked with permanent marker. The camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
WHAT TO BRING FOR SPORTS
PLEASE BRING THE EQUIPMENT ISTED FOR THE FOLLOWING MAJOR & MINOR SPORTS
Baseball Glove required; hat or visor optional.
Basketball Additional pair of clean shoes to be worn on court
Biking Bike helmet, insect repellent.
Canoeing Extra swimsuit, water shoes or flip-flops, sunscreen/insect repellent.
Fishing Sunscreen/insect repellent.
Football Football shoes are suggested but not required.
Golf Bag, balls, clubs (driver, 3 wood, putter, 5, 7, & 9 irons. No pull-carts).
Horseback Riding Long pants required, shoes with a small heel recommended. Helmet is provided.
Lacrosse Optional equipment—Helmet, mouthpiece, soccer shoes. Stick is provided.
Ice/Figure Skating Long pants and full socks required, skates provided if needed, sweatshirt
Rugby Soccer shoes recommended.
Soccer Soccer shoes and shin guards.
Softball Glove required; hat or visor optional.
Swimming Goggles and additional towels; shower shoes optional.
Tennis Racquet, tennis shoes, sunscreen